Partition is best solution for achieving the highest visual clarity and transparency in office environments. In Meranti, to cover a wide range of needs, maximum transparency and minimal design are combined with high performance. The aesthetic elements of a space will remain intact despite the partition. Meranti offers one of the most diverse and practical profiles on the market that fully meets all the needs of a work environment. MERANTI partition with modern and at the same time functional design makes it possible to use the floor and place the pot. This possibility is applicable exclusively and only on MERANTI profiles, and distinguishes it from similar products.
The glass layer of Meranti partitions could be implemented in different dimensions and specified factors. In this system, tempered glass, 5mm in thickness, is housed in an aluminum frame together with a rubber sealing strip for glasses and has a frame width of 10.6 cm.
1. The product’s high safety and durability factor
2. Displacement capability and exertion of changes in the layout of partitions
3. Cost effectiveness
4. Capability of passing electricity wire and cable, mechanical & electronic installations and network
5. Prompt manufacture and installation of Meranti partitions
6. Self-standing state of the partition up to specific height and length
7. Capability of affixing appurtenances, shelves, and flowerboxes to Meranti partition
The material of partition structure is made out of high quality raw materials (Standard Aluminum Billet – Alloy 6063), which is related to architectural or constructional projects, being thoroughly resistant to corrosion. These partitions, made by extrusion and anodized plating process with the exclusive shot-blast method, are offered in customized colors like silver, black, bronze, and champagne. The structure of Meranti partitions have bores with specific factors all over them for diversified applications such as electricity and network wire passing, affixing the partition to the floor, affixing the table plate and different appurtenances to the partition 4cm in diameter.